Sunday, May 17, 2009

Puro Mexicano


So, I've been doing chores all day. I'm doing laundry, cooking beans and barley for the week, I went grocery shopping AND and I'm cleaning house. Still, I find the time to post something. Maybe I'll change the name of the blog to "An Oman in time". Where the hell is M and why isn't she posting? I'm already ahead by two posts...pathetic.

Speakingo of beans, I'm having them for lunch. That's right, senores y senoras, nothing but beans and bread...and a tall cold glass of soy milk. Aside from the soy milk, this is very poor Mexican of me. I have to tell the world today that I love beans. I truly love beans. They're delicious, nutritious, and very satisfying. And, I have some great memories with beans in them. There wasn't a family funeral reception, wedding reception, birthday party, Fourth of July BBQ, graduation party, you name it, where we didn't have beans. YAY BEANS!

For M: Post something soon, or my next 10 posts will be about beans. Skeletor out.

No comments:

Post a Comment