Monday, June 22, 2009

Who Wears Short Shorts?


I would just like to say I am very excited because Pete Yorn is on Conan right now (but that is not why I started this blog). Siggghhh. Today I realized I must look too old to be in a "trendy" store. I have been needing new shorts since like forever ago, so I finally make a stop at the store I got my last favorite pair of shorts. I have one pair in hand and then the sales girl is like "we have longer shorts up front". In my head I am thinking WHAT THE FREAK! Do I look too old to wear short shorts? I wasnt out searching for the shortest pair I could find to ride up my business. It wasnt like I walked out of the dressing room wearing them. I was so pissed I wanted to be like "YOU'RE LIKE 30 AND YOU WORK HERE!" But instead I got discourged, tried a pair of jeans on, and walked next door and bought the first pair of shorts that came down to my knees. The crappiest part about it was that I didnt want knee length shorts. I was aware of what happened and somehow that 30 y/o, wanna be trendy store worker got to me even though I knew better. I was so confused after the whole ordeal that I think I mistakenly bought a grandma bra as well. Now I sit in my knee length shorts and grandma bra wondering how it all happened.

3 comments:

  1. Hysterical! You do not look old and you should not let anyone intimidate you. This is the funniest entry yet, you should blog more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agreed, you don't look old enough to wear shorts down to your knees. Abercrombie can suck it.

    ReplyDelete