Thursday, June 25, 2009

Girl, you dead.


I have to say that I respect the cojones that M had today to take K's earring hostage. She must have been drunk with blood lust from making Silpada sales when she thought this one up. Not to mention that Jingles with Big Boobs had a hand in it as well. Still, if I've learned anything in my 28 years of fast living it's that one must never and I mean NEVER piss off The Kugo. Those bitches are fast, ruthless, and thorough. So much so that I'm actually typing this blog from an undisclosed location in Southern Mexico. So, after I found out about the scheme I took M out to get lunch and tried to convince her to abort! Instead, I found myself drawn into her web of extortion and I played along. But, The Kugo always has the last laugh. Soon, we regreted the folly of our actions. Our offices were pillaged, our decorative stuffed animals were maimed, and our wall decorations scattered across the office. I ran for my life.

I would have taken pictures of the carnage but it was too graphic and I had to get out fast. Maybe I'll see M again, maybe not. But at least we can continue our blog in exile...it's all we have left.

No comments:

Post a Comment