Thursday, July 2, 2009

Duuummb

Why ya gotta act like you know when ya don't know? I am taking two minutes to blog about this because it annoyed me earlier. So the intern at work asks me about social work (MY licensed profession) and we chat a little. Apparently she is under the impression you do not have to have a social work degree to get a social work license. WTF? I questioned myself and thought maybe I was wrong but I'm totally not. She said that someone here told her that. I asked who and she reluctantly gave me the name of a person, I shall not mention, but who is know for mistake making. I don't care if you make mistakes, I make them all the time but don't act like you know it all if you don't. Where's the humility? Why would you be an expert on something you have no experience in? I don't get it and it just annoys me because she thinks she is right. Two examples: O.K. and PAPP. Enough said. I hope Roman enjoys this blog.

M

2 comments:

  1. HAHA I TOTALLY KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT AND SHE IS AS DUMB AS A BOX OF ROCKS!!

    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm eating it up! What is it about her that makes her seem so credible to people? She should be a televanglist or a politician...she's in the wrong career field.

    ReplyDelete